We extend a warm welcome to Albrook’s alumni. The Albrook School opened in 1979, and all of you and your families have been an important part of our school’s journey. We are proud of our Albrook students. Our goal is to keep a strong bridge between the past and the present by celebrating all of you, your accomplishments, as well as those of our alumni to be. This is why we invite you to strengthen that connection by sharing your story.
- Where did your journey take you after your time at Albrook?
- How has your Montessori education prepared you in your educational journey?
- Would you share any fond memories, stories or photos about your time at Albrook?
Our doors are always open. Come visit a class, see your teachers, and take a trip down memory lane. We look forward to hearing from you.
Albrook's Portrait of a Graduate
It is our experience that Albrook students upon graduation display many wonderful skills and attributes. The following list captures our observations of students who have graduated throughout the school’s history. An Albrook graduate will:
- View themselves in an empowered manner utilizing global tolerance, and innovative viewpoints
- Seek a peaceful path towards resolving conflict, employing strong problem-solving skills and conflict resolution skills
- Guide and lead others with empathy, compassion and kindness
- Demonstrate competency with technology and utilize technology to further his/her education
- Apply critical thinking skills in both academic and emotional/social situations
- Independently approach his/her work expectations with a strong level of motivation, yet will successfully collaborate with others when needed
- Exhibit a depth of knowledge and self-discovery driven by the use of Montessori materials
- Possess a firm academic foundation that reflects his/her true learning potential, demonstrating readiness for the next educational level
- Display a joyful love of learning